Dr. François Dupont is a Clinical Psychologist with competence in General, Health, and Rehabilitation Psychology. He provides the following services in French and English :
- Individual short-term and long-term general psychotherapy (self-esteem issues, interpersonal difficulties, depression, burnout, anxiety, trauma, post-traumatic stress disorder, etc.)
- Biofeedback and neurofeedback for relaxation and attention enhancement training, and in the management of impairments such as depression, anxiety, phobia, chronic pain, high blood pressure, ADD/H, head-injury, Asperger’s syndrome, headaches, etc.
- Assessment of psychological / emotional, cognitive and behavioural functioning (including for ADD/H)
- Psycho-physiological assessment (stress assessment)
- Quantitative electroencephalography (qEEG); generally used before neurofeedback training
Dr. Dupont’s orientation is eclectic and involves the use of techniques borrowed from cognitive-behavioural, dynamic, humanistic and experiential approaches.